Barnwell District 19 believes:
- All students can learn when provided meaningful appropriate learning opportunities.
- A clean, safe nurturing environment is essential for learning.
- A highly qualified motivated staff with high expectations is essential for all children to learn.
- Community involvement and parental support are crucial to the learning process.
- The district must have a commitment to continuous improvement to ensure student achievement and promote life-long learning.
- Our schools serve a vital role in the unity and development of the community,