My name is Clint Keisler I am a 29 year old native of Gilbert, South Carolina. This is my 5th year in education and I could not be more excited about propelling your child into a better educational future. I have vast experience in teaching world history, world geography, government, economics, and United States History I invest as much time into Hawk athletics as I do into educating our young Hawks in Social Studies as well. I have a great passion for kids and being a positive person in their life. I look forward to meeting, teaching, and creating a life long relationship with all of you!!!
The mission of Barnwell District 19 is to engage, empower and enable each student to achieve academic excellence and meet the goals of college and career readiness.
Barnwell District 19 will provide a safe and supportive environment where every student will engage in a rigorous and enriching education, and be prepared to thrive in a complex, changing world.
Barnwell District 19 believes:
- All students can learn when provided meaningful appropriate learning opportunities.
- A clean, safe nurturing environment is essential for learning.
- A highly qualified motivated staff with high expectations is essential for all children to learn.
- Community involvement and parental support are crucial to the learning process.
- The district must have a commitment to continuous improvement to ensure student achievement and promote life-long learning.
- Our schools serve a vital role in the unity and development of the community,